Shipping is available throughout the continental United States (and to Alaska and Hawaii at an extra charge). 2nd Day Air shipping averages $35 to $75 per box depending on location. Shipping within Washington State is $20.
We ship Monday through Wednesday, via Next Day or Two-Day service to ensure freshness and quality. We do not ship Thursday through Sunday in order to guarantee overnight or two-day delivery.
- Orders must be received by 2:00 p.m. for next-day shipping (Monday through Wednesday).
- Delivery is not available on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- We cannot ship to APO’s, FPO’s, or PO Boxes.
- If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico, please note the different rates and charges to be applied to your shipment.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please make sure that your mailing address or gift recipient’s address is 100% accurate.
- We require a minimum order of $25 (not including shipping costs) to fulfill your order.
Shipping costs include only the actual freight rates, which are calculated based upon the weight of the purchase and packaging.
We will make every effort to cut the specific amount of cheese that you have requested, but it is possible that we may cut slightly more or less. Since our cheese is priced by the pound, you will be charged for the amount of cheese we have cut. Please understand that this is one of the challenges of offering a hand-crafted food product, and that we will do our best to make sure that you are satisfied.
Sales tax will be charged on all non-food items shipped within Washington State.